Dell Released

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, January 23, 2012

Streak 7 refurbished at Dell Outlet for $169

Posted on 7:59 AM by Unknown

Dell is selling customer returned Streak 7 on its Outlet site as refurbished merchandise. If you act fast, you can grab a Dell Streak 7 refurbished for as low as $169 USD.
Though the Streak 7 has its flaws and limitations, this price is unbeatable for an entry level tablet with a NVDIA Tegra 2 processor. A couple of months ago, this tablet was selling for $350 USD. Click this link to take you to the Dell Outlet.

http://www.dell.com/us/dfh/p/tablet-pcs-mobile-devices.aspx?~ck=anav&~ck=mn


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in Streak 7 | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Cannot connect to SQL Server 2012
    Cannot connect to SQL Server 2012 I'm trying to connect to a SQL Server 2012 database using C#, both the server and program are on the s...
  • Mirrors Edge video settings are locked
    Mirrors Edge video settings are locked How do you change the video settings in Mirror's Edge? For me they are all grayed out and locked ...
  • Android - error opening file just created
    Android - error opening file just created I'm new to android developement and trying to do some file IO. Whenever I run this block of co...
  • candied mints storage and transporting long distance
    candied mints storage and transporting long distance I'm making mints for my nephew's wedding (containing powdered sugar, butter, wh...
  • button to generate html delete method?
    button to generate html delete method? I'm creating a little web app in flask using django and jinja2. I have a python script running on...
  • Udated Streak 7 Manual & Quick Start Guide With Honeycomb
    For those of you who bought the Streak 7 before the Honeycomb 3.2 update, you have in your possession an out of date Manual & Quick Star...
  • Trying to print a string character by character with delay between two character print
    Trying to print a string character by character with delay between two character print I've tried with code below. please guide me where...
  • Updating foreign key references on the DbContext ChangeTracker
    Updating foreign key references on the DbContext ChangeTracker I work with EF 5.0, DB first in a web project. For our service layer, we use ...
  • A div that adapts to its background
    A div that adapts to its background Is it possible to make a div adapt to the img that its in the background? Clarification: I do not mean t...
  • How do I position a div on top of another div
    How do I position a div on top of another div The post on my website are set to show information regarding the post when the mouse hovers ov...

Categories

  • Games
  • News
  • Streak 5
  • Streak 7
  • Tips

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (124)
    • ►  August (124)
  • ▼  2012 (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Streak 7 refurbished at Dell Outlet for $169
      • Dell To Launch A Windows 8 Tablet?
      • New Patch To Fix Docking Bug
      • Udated Streak 7 Manual & Quick Start Guide With Ho...
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile